Key Performance Indicators
We offer courses ranging from Access to Postgraduate level qualifications. The funding we receive is split, further education (FE) and higher education (HE).
The Scottish Funding Council (SFC) publish performance indicators for those institutions that are categorised as FE. Therefore, being part of the University of the Highlands and Islands, the Performance Indicators (PIs) that have been published only represent our FE activity, this includes qualifications up to and including SCQF Level 6.
The purpose of the indicators is to not only inform stakeholders about our performance, it helps us to evaluate our performance over time and against other similar sized colleges. We can then support each other by ways of sharing good practice.
- Perth College UHI Performance Indicators 21-22
- Perth College UHI Further Education KPIs 2020-21
- Perth College UHI Further Education KPIs 2019-20
- Perth College UHI Further Education KPIs 2018-19
- 2018 - 2019 - Official SFC Charts
KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)