Our main campus is on Crieff Road, Perth. Courses are delivered full-time, part-time, flexibly and through open and distance learning.
We are a forward-thinking and dynamic organisation which expects great things from great staff. In return, we nurture talent through excellent training and development opportunities, HR policies and procedures and terms and conditions. We are also a Living Wage employer.
UHI Perth is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer and recognises the value disabled people can bring to our organisation.
Being Disability Confident is a unique opportunity to lead the way in our community. As a registered member we have committed to:
- Ensuring our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- Communicating vacancies through a wide range of channels
- Offering interviews to disabled applicants
- Providing reasonable adjustments as required
- Supporting existing employees who acquire a disability or long-term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- Undertaking activities that will make a difference for disabled people
If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01738 877349.
If you are interested in joining our Board of Management you can view our current vacancies.
- Recruitment of Ex-offenders Policy (PDF)
- Recruitment Privacy Notice (Word)
- Protecting Vulnerable Groups Scheme Procedure (PDF)
- Protecting Vulnerable Groups Scheme Policy (PDF)
If you require more information about the Human Resources and Organisational Development department, please contact us by email: email@example.com