Jobs at Perth College UHI
Our main campus is on Crieff Road, Perth, with community-based learning centres in Blairgowrie, Crieff, Kinross and Perth City Centre. Courses are delivered full-time, part-time, flexibly and through open and distance learning.
We are a forward-thinking and dynamic organisation which expects great things from great staff. In return, we nurture talent through excellent training and development opportunities, HR policies and procedures and terms and conditions.
Interested in joining us? here. If you'd like to send us your details on spec, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01738 877211.
- Guidance for applicants (PDF)
- Safeguarding Policy Protecting Children, Young People, Adults at Risk and Staff (PDF)
- Safeguarding Procedure Protecting Children, Young People, Adults at Risk and Staff (PDF)
- Recruitment of Ex-offenders Policy (PDF)
- Protecting Vulnerable Groups Scheme Procedure (PDF)
- Protecting Vulnerable Groups Scheme Policy (PDF)
If you require more information about the Human Resources and Organisational Development department, please contact us by email: email@example.com