EU Applicants


If English is not your first language, we will require you to provide us with evidence of your English language abilities.

For Further Education courses (Access, NC, NQ NPA, NVQ, SVQ), you will be required to have English Language at IELTS 5 or equivalent (with a minimum of 4.5 in all 4 components). If you are resident in the UK, you can sit a test at one of the following centres; otherwise you will need to sit the test in your own country.

See English language requirements for Higher Education Courses (HNC/D Degree, Post Grad).

See English Language Progression and Equivalences.


See Cambridge English Scale.

If your qualifications are not in English, you will be required to provide notarised translations so that the necessary equivalency checks can be made.

If you are successful in gaining a place on a course and will be moving to Scotland it is your responsibility to organise accommodation however, we can provide assistance with accommodation.

Scottish Government information and advice for EU citizens

Apply here to apply for the UK Government settlement scheme