Physical and Information Resources
Where information is held, this area contains:
- Information about the College estate
- Campus map
- Learning Centres
- Student Residences
- The Union Link
- Energy Performance Certificate: Academy of Sport and Wellbeing
- Estates Strategy
- Plans for major changes
- Buildings under construction
- Performance indicators on major estate functions
- Environmental policy and impact
- Policy and procedure related to collection and maintenance of personal information
- Records management policy including retention schedule
- Information governance/asset management policy and procedure
- Knowledge management
- Statistical information published by the College
Information about tenders and contracts for the estates area is available on the Public Contracts Scotland website.
The College currently recycles 75% of its general waste. 100% of food waste from our restaurant and cafe areas are recycled.
Accessibility: the three main buildings on the College estate all have two flat ramp access points, and lifts to all major areas.
College rooms and facilities are available for public and private bookings, as are the Lecture Theatre in the Brahan Building and the Performance Theatre in the Goodlyburn Building.