Information for students
Calling all budding entrepreneurs out there, we’re here to help you gain the hands-on experience you need before going it on your own. If you believe you can do it, you’re already half-way there!
Commercial experience and role models are major factors in encouraging people to start a business, and we’re here to help with a range of experiences, including networking events where you have the opportunity to meet a variety of successful entrepreneurs.
Here are some of the ways that we can help you realise your dreams:
Links to other organisations
- There are lots of other people out there able to give you incredibly useful advice. Have a look at our useful links.
Idea Generation Workshops
- The Business Link can organise idea generation workshops for students to help them become more enterprising.
For the bits you’re not good at
- You don’t have to be good at everything. If you need help in a particular area, we can help match you with someone who has those skills, leaving you to concentrate on what you’re best at.
Need a sounding board?
- At the early stages, it’s important to be able to bounce your ideas off someone outside your circle of family and friends. We’re here to listen to you and help you formulate a plan.
Networking events and workshops
- Learn the tricks of the trade, challenges and successes of a wide variety of entrepreneurs.
Contact us to find out more.