We offer a wide range of subject areas from SCQF Levels 5 - 10 within Business, Administration and Accounting from National Qualifications to Honours degree.
We talk to employers locally and nationally to ensure that all our courses provide the most current knowledge and skills required in the workplace. Our courses have a practical foundation and students can expect to be developing and applying their new skills from day one. Highly experienced and enthusiastic staff work to support students to achieve their full potential and gain the best possible educational experience within the department. NQ and HND students will undertake a work placement providing a valuable insight into the real world of work. Volunteering is also integral in the curriculum area and all students are encouraged to volunteer with public, private and third sector organisations in order to apply their skills and knowledge in real scenarios.
- Student Spotlight - Hope Teal
- Student Spotlight - Chelsea Brown
- Student Spotlight - Aleksandra Banasiak
- Course Spotlight - NQ Business and Administration
- Student Spotlight - Katarzyna Cwikla
- Student Spotlight - Marcela Lackova
- Alumni Spotlight - Susan Allan
- Staff Spotlight: Simon Fraser
- Start something completely new