Work based training allows you to work towards a vocational qualification relevant to your employment, so you can learn while you earn and gain a recognised qualification.
Whether you are a young person looking for an apprenticeship, or an employer who is keen to train and develop staff, our business team can guide you.
You may already have someone employed who wishes to develop further – call to discuss your requirements and find out about our range of vocational qualifications.
Looking to employ a young person and train within your industry sector? A Modern Apprenticeship would be an ideal solution. View our Modern Apprenticeships.
Funding may be available to cover the cost of the qualification from Skills Development Scotland.
- Tailored training to employer needs
- Investment in your organisations future
- Motivated Staff
If you require further information, please contact us.
Graduate Apprenticeship programme
Our Graduate Apprenticeship programme provides the opportunity to gain an industry recognised Higher Education qualification whilst gaining valuable experience in the workplace up to honours degree level.
- Modern Apprentice - Lewis Johnstone-Avolio
- Modern Apprentice - Louise Fenwick
- Staff Spotlight: Sarah-Jane Urquhart
- Staff Spotlight: Paulette Roberts
- Craig Simpson shares his story of doing a Modern Apprenticeship in Hairdressing
- Former Automotive student, Daniel Smith, shares what path his life took after he completed his apprenticeship
- What is a Modern Apprenticeship?
- Perth apprentices scoop top national plumbing competition