Sector Manager - Sport and Fitness
- Programme Leader: BSc (Hons) Sport and Fitness
- Module Leader: Research Methods (Sport)
- Module Leader: Dissertation (Sport)
- MEd in Leading Learning and Teaching, Dundee University
- Sportscotland Tutor
- National Trainer and Assessor for Royal Lifesaving Society
- Member of Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity
- Associate Member of UK Strength and Conditioning Association
- Member – Royal Life Saving Society
- Member – Scottish Badminton
- Member - Scottish Canoe Association
- +44 (0) 1738 877 629
- Room 904, Academy of Sport and Wellbeing, Perth College UHI, Crieff Road, Perth, PH1 2NX, Scotland, UK.
- Worked in the sport and fitness sector for over 30 years, with the last 15 spent in training and education.
- Vice Chair of the Scottish Region of the Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity, striving for the professionalisation of the sector.
- Writer and vetter for SQA units
- Sit on the Quality Design Team for Sport and Recreation Management.
- Studying the impact of student workplace experiences on future industry employment and the student experience.
- Increasing female participation rates in physical activities as well as physical activity related education/academic programmes.
- Gymnastics and snowboarding
- Nadia Comăneci - a Romanian gymnast, winner of three Olympic gold medals and the first female gymnast to be awarded a perfect score of 10 in an Olympic gymnastics event.
- David Smith MBE - London 2012 gold medallist Paralympian. David took up Paralympic Rowing in 2009 after representing GB in able-bodied Karate and Bobsleigh. An inspirational athlete, David is now part of the GB Development Cycling programme and hopes to compete in Rio 2016 and Tokyo 2020. He is also a Perth College UHI Ambassador.