Sport and Fitness at Perth College UHI
If you’re interested in a future in the sports industry, there’s no better place to learn than at Perth College UHI.
The Academy of Sport and Wellbeing (ASW) provides an outstanding learning environment on campus. The ASW is equipped with a multifunctional sports hall, gyms, strength and conditioning suite, fitness studio, and Climbing Centre.
The natural landscape offers the perfect learning environment, our students get hands-on experience in one of the most beautiful settings in Scotland. We work in partnership with Willowgate Activity Centre, allowing all our students to experience a range of outdoor activities, skills and paddle-sports.
We work in close partnership across the sector with a number of professional/governing bodies of sport including: Badminton Scotland, Netball Scotland, Basketball Scotland, Scottish Hockey, Cricket Scotland, Scottish Volleyball, Scottish Canoe Association, Scottish Football Association and Mountaineering Scotland, Sports Massage Association, Scottish Massage Therapists Organisation, ACTIVE IQ, CIMSPA and RLSS UK.
- Student Spotlight - Grace Carson
- Student Spotlight - Samantha Jack
- Student Spotlight - Niral Lacman
- Student Spotlight - Tadej Ropret
- Staff Spotlight - Chris Heaney
- Alumni Spotlight - Iain Mackenzie
- Student Spotlight - Rebeka Campbell
- Staff Spotlight - Rebekka Findlay
- Student Spotlight - Nicole Chatila
- Staff Spotlight - Ollie James
- A day in the life of a sport and fitness student
- Nicole Chatila - Scholarship at Gleneagles Hotel
- A day in the life of a NQ Outdoor Activities and Leadership student
- Student-led residential on the beautiful island of Islay
University partnership recognised in Guardian University Guide
Our university partnership has been ranked 5th in Scotland and 35th in the UK for sports science courses in the Guardian University Guide!
National Student Survey (NSS)
95% overall satisfaction score from our Sport and Fitness degree students across the University of the Highlands and Islands