We want to hear from you!
We want to hear from you about your experience of studying at Perth College UHI. The College collects student views through surveys and focus groups. Your responses are used for statistical purposes and no personal data is shared. Your feedback informs the College about your student experience and is used to enhance and/or change how we operate and support the student body. It is normally your PAT, Sector Manager, and/or Student Voice Rep that will facilitate the gathering of your feedback, normally through class time.
In the meantime, if you have anything you want to comment on about your course then please speak with, or email, your PAT or your Student Voice Rep, or submit an email to email@example.com
Student Voice Reps - each group on a course has the opportunity to elect a fellow student to represent them collectively a few weeks after induction to your course. This role is known as a Student Voice Representative.
- The Student Voice Rep receives training and is your go to person to feed back to the tutors on any general stuff.
- They will ask your opinion on aspects of your student experience and feed this back to the College at various meetings.
- They will also feedback directly to HISA Perth at Student Representative Council (SRC) which meets every 4-6 weeks (you will receive the dates in due course).
- If you are interested to know more about the role of the Student Voice Rep, then please speak to your PAT or contact HISA Perth.
- You will also have the opportunity to feedback yourself at a student focus group, which is held as a minimum twice a year and chaired by the Sector Manager or Subject Leader for your area.
The college is interested in hearing your opinion, good or bad, on how effective you think the learning and teaching, assessment, support for your learning etc has been. You can of course still raise any concerns you have with the teaching or support with the tutors and PAT without going to your Student Voice Rep.
As a student at Perth College UHI, you are automatically a member of the HISA Perth, and your course rep will have the opportunity, on your behalf, to feedback on issues at the regular HISA Perth SRC meetings.
HISA Perth Students’ Association - The College students’ association is HISA Perth, which is part of the overall University of Highlands and Islands student association (HISA). The association is run by students, for students, and exists to make sure your student experience is the best it can be! Helping to improve your time studying is at the heart of everything they do, they promote inclusion, celebrate individuality and fight for the issues that affect you!
HISA Perth office team is made up of a President, Depute President Education (DPEd) and a Depute President Activities and Welfare (DPAW). These three positions, along with the other local and regional officer roles in HISA, are elected by students each year during our Elections. HISA Perth also has permanent staff members there to support elected officers and students. The HISA Perth office is based in the Webster/Union Link building located beside the ASW.
If you'd like to get to know more about their work and/or get involved as a volunteer representative, or if you just need some impartial advice, please get in touch 01738 877319 or email firstname.lastname@example.org