Working at UHI Perth
We are one of Scotland’s leading colleges of further and higher education (with our sights firmly set on becoming one of the top 10) and our wide-ranging provision encompasses everything from one-day courses to full-time degrees. Our staff are innovative, creative and like to face challenges head on. If this sounds like you, you’ll feel right at home in our fast-paced, growing and dynamic environment.
We have adjusted salaries and benefits to reflect our ambition to be one of the best in Scotland.
Ours is a respectful and supportive working environment where we maximise the talents of our team and reward you with a generous staff package, which includes:
- Competitive salary levels
- Generous annual leave allocation
- Occupational sick pay scheme
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Access to occupational health and welfare support services
- Modern employment practices including: comprehensive health and safety provisions; equal opportunities policies; and a culture of team work
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme or Scottish Teachers Superannuation Scheme, depending on your role.
We are committed to activities which promote 'Healthy Working Lives'.
We are also committed to fostering a culture of continuing professional development, growing the academic and professional profiles of all our staff, as well as promoting the advancement and exchange of skills, knowledge and experience. We will encourage you to study courses, attend training seminars and conferences, build on your knowledge and experience through working in partnership with business, and undertake research projects.
If this sounds like your kind of place, what are you waiting for? Apply now to become part of our winning team.