What is special about this course?
Worldhost is offered by People 1st, the sector skills council for hospitality, leisure, travel and tourism.
The programme will give you invaluable skills and techniques that are the fundamentals of service professionalism and you will be encouraged to take pride in what you do and where you live.
There is no exam - just participation throughout the day.
There are no formal entry requirements.
You will learn about:
- Introduction to Principles of Customer Service workshop
- Hello and welcome - using and remembering names
- Working towards WOW - first impressions
- How effective is your communication - the customer process
- The power of listening - why handle customer concerns
- Tourism - it's everybody's business - the value of tourism
- Now its up to you - 5 key commitments - Going the Extra Mile (GEM)
When you complete the course you will be given your Worldhost Certificate and Badge.
How will I study my course?
- Part Time
- Short course
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
- Perth College UHI
Various start dates are available.
Most full-time students will have their fees paid.
Students on part-time courses may also be eligible to have their course fees waived.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.