Dr Emma Clayes
- Programme Leader – MSc Applied Social Sciences: Globalisation and Crime
- Module Leader – Culture and Cognition, Cognition, Developmental Psychology, Advanced Social Research Methods, Communication, Cognition and E-learning, Cognitive Psychology and Intelligence, Applied Research Project.
- BA (Hons) Social Sciences
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- MSc Interpretation
- MSc Psychology (Conversion)
- MSc Globalisation and Crime
- MA (Hons) Psychology – University of Dundee
- PhD – University of Glasgow
- TQFE – University of Dundee
- Culture: how do factors such as technology, identity, environment, language impact on cognition?
- Reading and Psychology: does Zola beat Freud?
- Reviewer-Journal of Applied Research
- Room 323, Brahan Building at UHI Perth –please give advance notice of a visit
- Sewing, cooking and bread making- all good survival skills started even before the pandemic
- Walking and cycling- for a greener world
- Reading -preferably German or Russian novelists, a hard exterior masks a soft heart
- Football: St Johnstone, Jeanfield Swifts and Celtic (not necessarily in that order)