Subject Leader for Hairdressing
Leader for the hairdressing academic area. Responsible for providing specialist academic leadership to ensure a high quality student experience and success rate.
- Academic Leadership and Teamwork
- Learning, Teaching, Assessment and Scholarship
- Planning, Quality Assurance and Quality Enhancement
- Manage staff
- Masters in Education
- BA Professional Development
- HND Make-up artistry
- HNC Hairdressing
- 01738 877652
- Room 956 in the Academy of Sport and Wellbeing
- FE and HE Hairdressing skills
- School delivery of Skills for Work programs
- Education pedagogy
- Learning approaches and teaching methods
- E-learning tools and practices
- UHI Perth
- Telford College
- STV studios
- John Freda hair salon
Paula Muir is the Subject Leader for hairdressing. She has a wealth of knowledge about working in the hairdressing sector.
She has worked for some of the top salons in the UK, including John Frieda and Cheynes salons. She has experience in all aspects of hairdressing including hair shows, magazine work and working for STV studios as a Make-up Artist. Her work has also been featured in the Hairdressing Journal.
Paula’s knowledge and experiences will enhance the students journey into the exciting world of hairdressing.