Introduction to Apple iPad
What is special about this course?
This short course is ideal for anyone looking to get to grips with their Apple iPad. We can also create a voucher for you to gift to a recipient who would find this course useful.
The course will take place in our IT Hub, Perth College UHI, Crieff Road Campus, PH1 2NX.
Cost = £25
You will learn:
What is the iPad?
- General discussion of what an iPad is and what you can do with it
Basic iPad use
- Switching on/off
- Sleep/Wake/Unlock/Access Codes
- Home Screen
Connecting to Wireless
- Connecting to wireless network/hotspot
- Removing a network
Using the Internet
- Opening Safari (web browser)
- Entering a web address
- Scrolling/zooming a web page
- Searching the web
- Explanation of the Apps stores
- Signing in/creating account
- Opening iStore and browsing apps
Using the Camera
- Opening the camera
- Taking pictures
- Viewing/deleting stored images
- Creating an email account/logging in
- Creating/sending messages
- Attaching photographs taken with the camera to messages
Please bring your iPad with you.
How will I study my course?
Where can I study my course?
- Perth College UHI
Various start dates available throughout the year.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.
Apply for Intro to Apple iPad
We are delighted that you are thinking about studying at Perth College UHI. Perth College UHI operates a fair and open admissions system committed to equality of opportunity and non-discrimination. We consider all applications on merit and on the basis of ability to achieve, without discrimination on grounds of age, disability, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion and/or belief, sex, sexual orientation or socio-economic background. We welcome applications from all prospective students and aim to provide appropriate and efficient services to students with disabilities.