Lecturer - Sport and Fitness
- Personal Academic Tutor for Sport and Fitness (Outdoor)
- Module Leader: Suite of Work Placement Modules (Years 1 to 4)
- Lecturer – Level 5/Level 6/HNC/HND and BSc/BA within Business, Management and Leisure.
- PGCert Teaching Qualification in Further Education, University of Aberdeen
- BSc Sport and Management, University of Stirling
- Currently studying MSc Sport and Exercise Science and Medicine.
- Trainer Assessor (National Pool Lifeguard Qualification, Emergency First Aid at Work, First Aid at Work, AED)
- Mountain Leader Trained
- Foundation Safety Rescue Trained
- Mountain Bike Leader Trained
- Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity
- Royal Life Saving Society
- Mountaineering Council of Scotland
- Scottish Canoe Association
- Swimming Teacher’s Association
- +44 (0) 1738 877635
- Room 904, Academy of Sport and Wellbeing, Perth College UHI, Crieff Road, Perth, PH1 2NX, Scotland, UK.
- Held a variety of positions within the Sport and Fitness Industry for 18 years.
- Roles within Training and Education for the last 10 years.
- Training Coordinator for a Local Authority, Trainer for several Private Training Organisations and Lecturer within Further and Higher education courses.
- Internal Verifier
- Current Chair for UHI Placement Practitioners Network.