Lecturer - Sport and Fitness
- Lecturer - BSc (Hons) Sport & Fitness, HND Fitness, Health and Exercise
- Module Leader – Professional Skills in Sport and Fitness
- Dissertation Supervision for BSc (Hons) Sport & Fitness
- Personal Academic Tutor for BSc (Hons) Sport & Fitness - Years 1 and 2
- Currently studying MSc in Physical Activity for Health
- BSc (Hons) Sport, Fitness and Exercise
- BA Business Administration
- HND Fitness, Health and Exercise
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Level 2 Exercise to Music Instructor
- JogScotland Leader
- Trainer and Assessor for Active IQ
- +44 (0) 1738 877 341
- Shari Kane.Perth@uhi.ac.uk
- Room 904, Academy of Sport and Wellbeing, Perth College UHI, Crieff Road, Perth, PH1 2NX, Scotland, UK.
- Worked in Sport and Fitness sector since 2007 with roles ranging from Gym Instructor to Kids Club Coordinator before moving into teaching.
- My main research interests are in the fields of mental health, LGBT+, and veganism within a sport and fitness context. I am also really interested in research relating to productivity.
- Participating in: Kickboxing, Running, Squash and Snowboarding.
- Watching: pretty much anything!