Our extensive and varied leisure programmes are designed to provide something for everyone. You can join a class at our Crieff Road campus in Perth, at one of our Learning Centres or at other locations across Perth and Kinross.
In addition to our range of art subjects like oil painting, life drawing, creative writing and stained glass, you can also try out areas as diverse as upholstery, digital photography, basic IT or languages.
- Adult literacy
- Arts and crafts
- (Perth Bridge Club)
- Cooking and baking
- General interest
- Weekend and short courses
Classes generally run for up to 10 weeks, starting in September, January and April.
What you need to know
- We need a minimum number of students for a class to go ahead. Please book early to avoid disappointment as your course will be cancelled if we don’t have a viable class a week before the start date.
- Once you have reserved a place on a course, a confirmation letter will be sent to you along with your receipt. If you do not receive this letter within 14 days of payment, please contact us. The confirmation letter is sent out of courtesy and it is up to you to remember when your course starts. Please make a note in your diary or your calendar as we do not send reminders. Learning Centres will administer applications differently - please contact the relevant centre to find out more.
- For many of our classes you will need to bring equipment. When you reserve your place, you’ll receive a list of the things you need, but please don’t buy these until you are sure the class will run.
- College policy is that anyone between 12 and 16 can book on to a leisure course, but must be accompanied by an adult. The adult doesn't need to enroll on the course, but must remain with their child for the duration of the class
- Once a course has started, we are unable to offer refunds unless there are exceptional circumstances.