Kelly Patton began her career in a small salon in her home village of Comrie, and embarked on a Skillseekers apprenticeship through Perth College UHI for two years.
After working in the industry for thirteen years, she decided it was time for a career change so returned to the college to complete her advanced qualification and widen her options. Kelly is now a part-time lecturer at Perth College UHI and manages her own salon, with the intention of completing her HNC shortly.
- Level 2 & 3 SVQ Hairdressing
- PDA Hairdressing
- Room 954 in the Academy of Sport and Wellbeing
- Long Hair and Beauty (Makeup)
- Self employed hairdresser for 15 years - running her own shop for 5 years
- Lecturer at Perth College UHI for 5 years