- SVQ Level 3 Patisserie and Confectionary
- NVQ Level 3 Food supervision Kitchen and Restaurant
- NVQ Level 2 Food Production and Service
- A1 Assessors Award
- V1 Internal Verification
- Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate
- Visit Room 204, Brahan Building
During my training at college I worked at Lords cricket ground during the test matches looking after the food for the hospitality boxes. Once I had completed my training in 1999, I started working at Hilton Dunkeld House Hotel as Demi Chef de Partie. I worked in all areas of the kitchen; doing marquee weddings of up to 250 covers; functions and events; and in the restaurant that served 200 covers per night. I worked my way through the ranks to Senior Sous Chef in 2008. During my time at the Hotel, I was a winner of the Scone Palace Grand Buffet Table. I started working at Perth College UHI in 2012.