- Lecturer in Hospitality
- Personal Academic Tutor
- BA Professional Development
- Advanced Diploma in Teaching of Further Education
- REHIS Advanced Food Hygiene Diploma
- HCIMA Part B
- OND in Hotel Catering and Institutional Operations
- City and Guilds 706/ 1 & 2
- Customer Care Course - Ecole Hoteliere de Lausanne Switzerland
- Visit room number 204, Brahan building
- HNC Professional Cookery
- HND Hospitality Management
Having worked in the Hospitality industry for over 30 years, I bring a wealth of experience to the department. My career started here at Perth College UHI where I studied before carrying on to Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen. Upon graduating from RGU I started my working life as a Food and Beverage Manager followed by an Assistant Manager role in Aberdeen. Thereafter I returned to Perth as Hotel Manager in a small hotel before joining Lovat Hotels as Hotel Manager.
After a number of years, I joined Perthshire Tourist Board, now VisitScotland, as an area manager, which was a great experience.
The opportunity to undertake some part time lecturing re-introduced me to Perth College UHI where I thoroughly enjoy my role as a Hospitality Lecturer.