Learning and Teaching Leader - Creative Industries
- Learning & Teaching Leader – Creative Industries
- Module Leader – Degree Show: Design
- Course Leader HND Visual Communications
- Associate Member of staff Dundee University (TQFE)
- Senior External Verifier Scottish Qualifications Authority
- PhD Research: Design Dundee University
- MDes. Design Dundee University. Duncan of Jordanstone
- TQFE (PG)
- Diploma Art, Design
- 01738 877 455
- Visit Room 603, Goodlyburn
- A range of subjects across all levels of the curriculum
- Professional Practice Learning & Teaching for lecturers
- Studio based Design Process
- Art & Design Context & Creative Practice
- Degree Show: Design
- Strategic and applied research relating to learning spaces, pedagogy of creative subjects; and role of the designer educator
- Interconnectedness of learning, teaching, scholarship, research and a dynamic curriculum
- Interdisciplinary research environment within UHI and collaboration with other institutions and universities, national and international.
- Digital design theory, technology and studio practice
- Hybrid design processes and digital media, investigating the spatial, social and philosophical implications of digital media.
- Freelance Graphic Designer/Illustrator commissioned by Angus Ogilvie, Stirling Gallery.
- Graphic Designer/Illustrator/Photographer. Marketing Unit Perth College, UHI.
- Lecturer Visual Communications
- Programme Leader – Visual Communications.
- SQA External Verifier: Art & Design
- Advanced Practitioner- Creative Industries.