Staff Spotlight content
Subject Leader Administration & Information Technology
- Personal Academic Tutor for NC, HNC and HND Administration & Information Technology
- Programme Leader for HN Network UHI
- Internal Verifier
- Member of SQA Qualification Support Team for HN Administration & Information Technology
- BA Tertiary Education (TQFE)
- HND Secretarial Studies (with Business)
- 01738 877523
- Visit Room 208, Brahan Building
- level 8 – Presentation Skills
- level 7 – Office Administration, Office Technology, Word Processing & Presentations, Graded Unit
- level 7 – Personal Development Planning
- level 6 – Administrative Services, Word Processing, Intro to WP, SS, and DB
- level 5 – Central Services, WP, Information Technology for Administrators, Work Experience, Managing Your Time and Resources, PDP, Event Organisation, PC Passport WP & Presentations., Researching & Preparing Presentations
- Private Secretary – Arthur Bell & Sons plc
- Private Secretary/PA – Guinness plc
- Lecturer – UHI Perth
I’ve been teaching Administration and Information Technology at UHI Perth for over 25 years and it feels like the blink of an eye!
As well as being the AIT Programme Leader for the network, I’m also the Personal Academic Tutor for all the administration students – right through from National Certificate to HND. This allows me to really get to know our students and to help, inspire and focus them through their academic journey.
I really enjoy seeing our students take their new skills into employment and develop exciting careers!