Student fees and funding

If you're thinking about coming to Perth College UHI to study you should also think about how you will fund your studies. You should work out your income and expenses as a student, and how you will manage your finances.

The details on your course will include course fees, but please remember this is just a guide. Depending on your circumstances, you may be eligible for help to fund your studies. Please get in touch with us to find out more.

From January 2016, the Scottish Government extended the EMA funding scheme to provide funding to part time students whose family income is below £24,421 for households with one dependent child and £26,884 for households with more than one dependent child.

If you are a Part-Time student, who meets the above criteria, you may be eligible to apply for EMA.  Please contact the Student Funding Team on 01738 877375 if you would like to discuss this further.  You can not apply to us if you are already receiving an EMA from School or Local Authority, if you are on an Apprentice Training scheme, a commercial or work-based course or a leisure course.

We provide support for all of our students as well as people thinking about coming to College, so throughout your studies here you can get information, advice and guidance on managing your money and budgeting, applying for Hardship Funds and sorting out any funding issues.

Please contact our Student Funding Adviser via the details below or visit them in the Brahan Building :

Student Funding Advisor
Tel: 01738 877375