ASW Kids Easter Activity Camp
Our new and improved activity camp is continuing this summer with a programme designed to engage minds and bodies.
The Academy of Sport and Wellbeing (ASW) are running our popular Kid’s Activity Camps again this Easter and still have a few places available. These camps run for full days to help support working families during the school holidays – you can drop your child(ren) off at 8.45am and collect at 5pm. These innovative camps involve a mixture of mind and body activities to keep your child engaged.
Each day is split into various sessions:
• THINK session (problem solving and team building)
• MOVE session (movement-based games that build agility, co-ordination, and general fitness)
• SPORT session (focused on various sports at the demand of the group!),
• FREE PLAY (this session gives the kids some autonomy on what they want to do and helps to develop teamwork and decision-making skills)
• CLIMB session (a mixture of boulder and top rope climbing)
The camp runs from Mon 3rd April – Fri 14th April and costs £30 per day / £130 for full week or for 5 days in total.