'Leading' - Public Seminar Series
Free seminar series to explore how key sectors can support post-COVID recovery.
8 Remote access
Joining instructions will be forwarded three days prior to the event.
à Add to Calendar
The University of the Highlands and Islands has announced details of a free, public seminar series.
The online events, which are part of the university partnership's tenth birthday celebrations, will explore how key sectors can contribute to the region's post-COVID recovery.
Read the full news article.
The seminar programme will run until the summer:
- Leading communities and economy - 12 noon to 1.15pm on Wednesday 31 March Book Online NoW
- Leading the blue economy - 4pm to 5.15pm on Thursday 15 April Book Online Now
- Leading rural health - 4pm to 5.15pm on Thursday 22 April Book Online Now
- Leading learning - 4pm to 5.15pm on Thursday 13 May Book Online Now
- Leading health research and innovation - 4pm to 5.15pm on Thursday 10 June Book Online NoW
To find out more about and to sign up to the events, visit www.uhi.ac.uk/events