- I am a member of the Scottish Massage Therapy Organisation (SMTO) and I am currently in my 3rd year studying a Bsc (Hons) Sports Therapy and Rehabilitation degree.
- I work as a Sports Therapist for Newburgh Junior Football Club and a tutor for Fitness Training Scotland delivering gym instructor courses as well as working for The Academy of Sport and Wellbeing Sports Injury Clinic.
- I have more than twenty years of experience working within the health and fitness industry.
- My breadth of experience ranges from personal training, teaching group exercise classes, coaching sports, including football, swimming, and strength and conditioning with elite level athletes
- HND Sports Therapy
- Functional Integrated Cupping Therapy
- First Aid at Work
- Bsc Sports Coaching with Development
- Level 4 Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 3 Exercise Referral Specialist
- Applied Nutrition and Supplementation
Weight/strength training and power lifting, cycling, running, eating pizza and peanut butter. Researching the latest fitness craze and rehabilitation ideologies, and spending time with my family.
- Treating, Preventing and Managing Soft tissue injuries
- Rehabilitation Exercise Programmes
- Sports Massage
- Sports Taping
- Weight Lifting
“Strive for progress not perfection.“