Volunteering at Perth College Climbing Centre
The Perth College Climbing Centre is currently seeking volunteers to support engagement with young people and the wider community and therefore the overall development of the facility. We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals to be part of the development of this exciting and innovative centre.
To apply please download an application form.
There are a variety of opportunities available dependent on personal experience, qualifications and your individual development aims and motivations. Examples of potential roles are:
- Assisting on sessions (Youth Climbing Club, After-School Kids Clubs or other community groups) in line with experience and qualifications
- Shadowing and/assisting on sessions as part of consolidation for NGB Awards such as CWA and CWLA
- Supporting the development of the Youth Climbing Club
- Opportunities to attend training to be able to support Climbing Competitions (both at Perth College Climbing Centre and other walls) through Climb Scotland and Mountaineering Scotland. Roles may involve judging, marshalling, belaying and administration support
- Promotional of events and opportunities within the facility
- Community Engagement
We look forward to welcoming you to the team!