Mina F. Pappas
Originally from Greece, I have been living in Scotland for 8 years and counting. Stress led me to Yoga, and soon I realised I had found my purpose and went after a Teaching qualification. Upon completion, I started my studies with UHI Perth, completed HNC and HND in Fitness, Health and Exercise, and I am currently studying for a BSc Degree in Sport and Fitness.
My drive is to help people develop a strong mind and body, focusing on correct technique and posture.
- 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training
- 50 hours Yin Yoga Teacher Training
- 60 hours Kid’s Yoga Teacher Training
- 100 hours Pre- and Post-natal Yoga Teacher Training ( in the process)
- Exercise to Music Instructor
- Lever 2 Gym Instructor
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- British Weightlifting Level 1
- Fitness Classes
- Body Positivity
- Books, especially around Yoga, Psychology, Nutrition, and Body Positivity.