Asimina (Mina) F. Pappas
Originally from Greece, I have been living in Scotland for 7 years and counting. Stress led me to Yoga, and soon I realised I had found my purpose and went after a Teaching qualification. Upon completion, I started my studies with UHI Perth, finishing HNC and currently on HND Fitness, Health and Exercise, setting sails for a Degree in Sport and Fitness.
My drive is to help people develop a strong mind and body, focusing on correct technique and posture.
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Level 3 Personal Trainer (in progress)
- 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training
- 50 hours Yin Yoga Teacher Training
- 60 hours Kid’s Yoga Teacher Training
- 100 hours Pre- and Post-natal Yoga Teacher Training (in progess)
- Exercise to Music Instructor
- Vegan Nutritionist Diploma
- Fitness Classes
- Body Positivity
- Books, especially around Psychology, Nutrition, Body Positivity and Yoga.
- Baking (love this!)
- Volunteering with RASAC