Gym Manager, Personal Trainer, Class Instructor
Originally from Oban with a lifelong interest in sport, health and fitness. Worked in the fitness industry for over 8 years in a variety of community, fitness and healthcare settings. Graduated from the University of Stirling with BA Hons Sports Studies and began working at the Academy of Sport & Wellbeing, Perth College since it opened in 2017.
Giving customers the skills to engage in exercise independently with confidence is a huge part of my focus as a Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor.
- BA Hons Sports Studies
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 3 Exercise Referral
- OTAGO Exercise Programme Leader
- Pre/ Post Natal Exercise Instructor
- Exercise to Music Instructor
- Group Cycle Instructor
- Sports/Swedish Massage
- COVID 19 Officer
- Fitness classes/group training
- Promoting long term physical activity/fitness adherence through positive lifestyle and behaviour change
- Creating opportunities for all through programming and group exercise