When you are making decisions about your future like whether or not to take a course at college and what kind of career you might want to enter, it is important to obtain impartial information, advice and guidance to enable you to make informed choices.
A range of guidance services are on offer at Perth College UHI to support you both before you start at College and while you are a student with us.
These include guidance in relation to your current studies, careers guidance, and guidance on progressing to further study.
The Support you Need to Succeed
At Perth College UHI we are committed to supporting all our students. We recognise that everyone is different and we do our best to provide appropriate and effective support to reflect this. A wide range of courses are available and we have systems in place to support students with personal and learning needs including:
- Mental Health Difficulties
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Visual Impairments
- Mobility or Dexterity Difficulties
- Health or Medical Conditions
- Speech, language and communication impairment
- Unseen Disabilities such as epilepsy
- General Learning Difficulties