Go Search

 Funding Your Studies 



















If you're thinking about coming to Perth College UHI to study you should also think about how you will fund your studies. You should work out your income and expenses as a student, and how you will manage your finances.

Getting the right advice

Once you discuss your own situation with our Student Funding Adviser you will be aware of the kinds of funding available, and of how you apply for them. 


We also offer a wide range of scholarships through our Development Trust.


Please remember that the information in this section is just a guide, and because you may not be eligible for some types of funding, you should get advice about your own circumstances.


We can give you advice on:


  • Bursaries and Education Maintenance Allowances (EMAs)
  • Student loans
  • Discretionary funds
  • Travelling expenses
  • Professional and career development loans
  • Individual Learning Accounts (ILAs)
  • Part-time fee grants
  • Fee waivers
  • Ongoing advice

We provide support for all of our students as well as people thinking about coming to College, so throughout your studies here you can get information, advice and guidance on managing your money and budgeting, applying for Hardship Funds and sorting out any funding issues.


Please contact our Student Funding Adviser to find out more.